Can't win at dock etiquette - Page 3 - Cruisers & Sailing Forums

I just purchased new dock lines. I had both ends of the line spliced, so there would be less hassled of straightening the line.

Dock etiquette | Page 4 - Sailing Anarchy Forums

So our complaint on their conduct is that they are poor fighters? I see your point, but I also see the "poor fighters" thing as further ...

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

Touching (sail) Cloth - best for blue water cruising? | Page 3

I never noticed any unusual stiffness, but then my Voyager mainsail is in mast furling, so I never touch it.

Older sailers | Sailboat Owners Forums

I can cite a dock mate who had an Ericson 35 to 37. I think he was late seventies -maybe eighties. He and his wife would come down and take it out with little ...

Pet peeves while going out boating - CorrectCraftFan.com Forums

Heres mine people fishing in thoroughfares. They can always fish close to shore or next to ones dock. What are they thinking when the boats want to get into the ...

Motorboat & Trawler Forum - Trawlers | Page 3 | SailNet Community

SailNet is a forum community dedicated to Sailing enthusiasts. Come join the discussion about sailing, modifications, classifieds, troubleshooting, repairs, ...

Does Racing Rule? | Sailboat Owners Forums

Race to Cruise to Race I have raced my boat. I have cruised my boat. Each activity has benefits for the other. I race for the competition and comraderie.

[PDF] August BBSA Banter - Broad Bay Sailing Association

The clock is ticking for the 2023 sailing season to officially get started. Many of you were able to get your boats out a couple times in February with all ...

Least enjoyable aspect of cruising - Page 3 - Fodor's Travel Talk ...

I can't believe it when I see people cutting in line, reaching around you when you're in the buffet line to get food, not allowing the elderly and/or disabled ...

A World of Difference | Page 3 | Paradox Interactive Forums

Please read through the new rules for the forum that are an integral part of Paradox Interactive's User Agreement. ... win the election. Hull began to have hope ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024