Questions from a potential '57 buyer? - Vintage Thunderbird Club ...

The cramped feeling for me comes from a few issues: 1. The stock steering wheel is very large, such that it constantly rubs against the top of ...

1957 Pre-purchase questions - Ford Thunderbird forum

I am not currently a T-Bird owner, but I could be soon. The car in question has been in the same family since new.

TV Series on DVD

Old Hard to Find TV Series on DVD

New Member with 1957 'E' Code

New Member with 1957 'E' Code. This area is for posting questions/information concerning 1955-57 year Thunderbirds NO FOR SALE POSTINGS.

What to look at before buying a 1957 Thunderbird.

Is it rust problems, tranny choices, brakes, A/C, electronics, engine concerns, and the like? I've been around enough "elderly" collectable cars ...

57 T-Bird Purchase - Ford Thunderbird - AACA Forums

I have an opportunity to buy my dream car, a 57 T-BIRD at a good price($25k). The body is in great shape, the undercarriage looks ok.

1956 TBird questions - General Discussion - AACA Forums

I've been contacted by a friend of a widow who wants to part with her deceased hubby's 56 TBird. Anyone really know these cars and the ...

Buying a 1955-57 Ford Thunderbird? Here's what you need to know

We spoke with Thunderbird experts to help you decide which version of this American classic is the best fit for your garage. Stout and strong.

ITC (International Thunderbird Club) | Here is my 1st question to this ...

Here is my 1st question to this group as a new early '57 owner. I received 2 ignition keys and 1 trunk key when purchased.

ITC (International Thunderbird Club) - Facebook

We are the International Thunderbird Club, and we accept ALL Thunderbirds. We are a family-oriented club that has an international meet once a year and

Bird is the Word - Q&A with the International Thunderbird Club

Beside the complaints, many ITC members own them including me with a red '03 to match my red '57 T-Bird. ITC has one member with twelve of ' ...

All rights reserved to Forumer.com - Start Your Free Forum 2001 - 2024